Thank you for your interest.
Do you enjoy working in a fun, totally renovated brand new coffee shop, community oriented environment with team members who share our Passion and Perfection. We take pride in every detail, from our made-from-scratch menu to our beautiful café terrace. We know that our employees are our greatest resource and we now have amazing opportunities for individuals with Character, Passion and Perfection to join our team.
If you have the ability and willingness to work in the kitchen, attended a Culinary or Apprenticeship program, you can participate to obtain any government required licenses or certificates, have some level of restaurant experience; if you have stamina for standing and strength for lifting and moving products and you want to share the following responsibilities please contact us.
- Maintaining, preparing all food items according to standard recipes
- Food production and quality control of all baked products, salads, seasonings, setting up stocks
- Working at the prep station, as well as the coffee bar
- Verifying and controlling the proper storage of products
- Overseeing and controlling portions sizes
- Keeping all refrigeration, storage and working areas in clean, in working condition to comply with Health Department regulations.
- Ensuring all equipment in working areas ars clean and in proper working condition
- Practicing “Teamwork” and “Clean as you go” policies